Our Pre-School aims to:
- Provide high quality care and education for children below statutory school age.
- Work in partnership with parents to help children learn and develop.
- Add to the life and well being of the local community; and
- Offer children and their families a service that promotes equality and diversity.
We aim to ensure that each child:
- Is in a safe and stimulating environment.
- Is given generous care and attention, due to our high ratio of staff to children.
- Has the chance to join with other children and adults to live, play, work and learn together.
- Is helped to take forward their learning and development by building on what they already know and can do .
- Has a Key Person who makes sure that each child makes satisfying progress.
- Is in a group that sees parents as partners in helping each child to learn and develop; and
- Is in a group in which parents help to shape the service it offers.